The smoky-sweet flavours of Club House La Grille Maple Bacon Seasoning make these sausages a mouthwatering addition to the breakfast table.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 1 pound (500 gram) lean ground pork
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) Maple Bacon Seasoning
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) finely chopped onions
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2 Place all ingredients in a chilled stand mixer bowl; mix with paddle attachment until thoroughly combined. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 3 Form meat mixture into patties using 1/3 cup (75 mL) measure and flatten out to ½-in (1 cm) thickness.
- 4 Grill patties to internal temperature of 160°F (71°C).
- 5 Serve with your favourite breakfast item.
Go To Meal Planner