Add distinctive flavor to your backyard burgers. La Grille Maple Bacon Seasoning gives these tender, juicy burgers an irresistible, smoky-sweet flavor.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 pound (500 grams) lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) French's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Maple Bacon Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) French's® Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 hamburger rolls
- 1 Mix ground beef, ketchup, Seasoning and Worcestershire sauce in medium bowl until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
- 2 Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through. Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds or until golden.
- 3 Serve burgers on toasted rolls with desired toppings and condiments.
Go To Meal Planner