Say "aloha" to big island flavour with these sweet-and-savoury chicken tacos.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) diced mango
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliter) red onion (diced) and finely chopped cilantro
- 1 pound (500 gram) boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) limited edition hawaiian woodfire bbq seasoning (la grille/)
- Tortillas and favourite taco toppings
- 1 Preheat grill to medium heat.
- 2 In a bowl, combine mango, red pepper, onion and cilantro. Toss to mix evenly and set aside.
- 3 Grill chicken, covered, 6 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C), sprinkling both sides with seasoning during grilling. Slice chicken thinly.
- 4 Place chicken in tortillas and top with salsa and desired toppings.