Italian comfort food! This cozy and comforting dish features pillowy gnocchi and succulent turkey in a creamy sauce. Buon appetito!
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 1/2 pounds (750 gram) turkey breast, sliced ½-in (1 cm) thick
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) Mediterranean Garlic and Basil 30 Minute Marinade
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) Original Chicken Cooking Stock
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliter) whipping (35%) cream
- 1 package (500 gram) gnocchi
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Place sliced turkey in a bowl and cover with ¾ cup (175 mL) of marinade, making sure the turkey is well coated. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 2 In a medium saucepan, pour in the chicken stock, cream and remaining marinade. Bring to a boil, turn heat down and simmer for 20 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly.
- 3 Boil gnocchi according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- 4 Grill turkey until cooked through. Slice into ¼-in (0.5 cm) pieces. Add parmesan, gnocchi and turkey to sauce; stir to coat. Serve hot.
- 5 Test Kitchen Tip: To reduce the sodium in the recipe, use No Salt Added Chicken Cooking Stock and choose a low sodium cheese.