Club House La Grille Smokehouse Maple Rub Marinade brings a welcome smoky sweetness to grilled shrimp! Served on top of lightly dressed greens, this makes for a light dinner you'll want to savour.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 pound (500 gram) shrimp (16-20 count), peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoon (60 milliliter) Smokehouse Maple Flavoured Wet Rub , divided
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) mustard (billy bee/)
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoon (60 milliliter) olive oil
- 4 cups mixed lettuce greens
- 1 Thread shrimp onto skewers. Brush evenly with 2 tablespoons (30ml) of the Wet Rub.
- 2 Mix remaining 2 tablespoons (30ml) Wet Rub, mustard, vinegar and olive oil in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Set aside.
- 3 Grill shrimp skewers over medium-high heat 4 to 6 minutes, just until shrimp turn pink, turning frequently.
- 4 Divide greens among serving plates. Top with grilled shrimp and drizzle with Maple Vinaigrette to serve.
Go To Meal Planner