Give Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Kebabs the La Grille® Montreal Chicken Seasoning treatment tonight. The bold taste of our signature blend of Club House® garlic and herbs help to amp up flavour at the grill in a big way.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 1/3 cup (75 milliliters) olive oil
- white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 1 pound (500 grams) boneless skinless chicken breasts, , cut into 1 1/2-inch (3.5-cm) cubes
- 1 ear corn , cut crosswise into 1-inch (2.5-cm) pieces
- 1 medium red onion , cut into 1-inch (2.5-cm) chunks
- 1 small red bell pepper , cut into 1-inch (2.5-cm) chunks
- 1 small zucchini , cut into 1/4-inch (0.5-cm) slices
- 1 Mix oil, vinegar and Seasoning in small bowl. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavour. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Alternately thread chicken and vegetables onto skewers. Lightly sprinkle chicken and vegetables with additional Seasoning, if desired.
- 3 Grill kebabs over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender, turning frequently.
Go To Meal Planner