Our distinctive blend of sweet brown sugar, bourbon, red bell pepper and spices is just the mix-in for grilling up juicy, flavourful burgers every time.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 package (70 gram) brown sugar bourbon burger mix (la grille/)
- 1 pound (500 gram) ground beef, or ground meat of choice
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 Preheat grill to medium heat.
- 2 Mix seasoning with ground beef, or ground meat of choice. Shape into 4 equal patties. Grill 4-6 minutes per side or until burgers reach internal temperature of 160°F (71°C).
- 3 Serve on hamburger buns with desired condiments and toppings.
Test Kitchen Tips:
o For a Brown Sugar Bacon Cheeseburger, top burgers with a slice of cheddar cheese, lettuce, sliced tomato and crisp cooked bacon.
Mix-and-match toppings bars are the easiest way to guarantee everyone at the cookout finds something they like. Some great topping bar ideas include:
o Grilled fruits, veggies & pickles
o Pickled vegetables
o Sriracha mayo
o Spicy guacamole
o Crispy fried onions