Put on a show-stopping dinner tonight with La Grille® Brazilian Style BBQ Seasoning. It creates a spicy flavor on grilled salmon in this recipe, balanced out by the slight sweetness of orange salsa.
- 1 cup (250 mililiters) orange segments, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (30 mililiters) finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon (5 mililiters) finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon (5 mililiters) finely chopped cilantro
- 4 teaspoons (20 mililiters) Brazilian Style BBQ Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon (5 mililiters) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5 mililiters) orange zest
- 1 pound (500 grams) skin-on salmon fillets, (about 4 ounces/115g each)
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray 13x9-inch (33x23-cm) baking dish with no stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2 Mix applesauce, milk, eggs, extracts, and salt with wire whisk in medium bowl. Stir in oats, apples, cranberries and cinnamon until well mixed. Stir in melted butter.
- 3 Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is completely set and top is lightly browned. Sprinkle with additional dried cranberries and sliced almonds, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.