Put on a show-stopping dinner tonight with La Grille® Brazilian Style BBQ Seasoning. It creates a spicy flavor on grilled salmon in this recipe, balanced out by the slight sweetness of orange salsa.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) orange segments, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) finely chopped cilantro
- 4 teaspoons (20 milliliters) Brazilian Style BBQ Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) orange zest
- 1 pound (500 grams) skin-on salmon fillets, (about 4 ounces/115g each)
- 1 For the salsa, mix orange, bell pepper, onion and cilantro in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2 Mix Seasoning, brown sugar and zest in a small bowl. Rub evenly over salmon. Grill, starting with skin-side down, over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes per side or until cooked through and fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with orange salsa.