Fresh ginger, tangy balsamic vinegar, and Club House La Grille Montreal Steak Spice add something special to these steaks. Try this marinade on other cuts of meat as well, including pork chops.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 pound (500 gram) 1-inch (2.5 cm) thick boneless beef steak , such as striploin, sirloin tip or rib eye
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliter) Montreal Steak Spice Wet Rub
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) bee (billy bee/)
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) fresh minced gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) balsamic vinegar
- 1 In small bowl, combine rub, honey, ginger and vinegar; spread over meat. Let stand for at least 5 minutes or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- 2 Cover and grill over medium heat, turning once, for 10 to 15 minutes or to desired doneness. Let stand 5 minutes before serving or slicing.