Tender, flaky white fish is wrapped in smoky bacon for a flavour combination you won't soon forget.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 (500 gram) haddock, cut into 4 pieces
- 4 strips bacon
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) Smouldering Smoked Applewood Seasoning
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) olive oil
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Moisten haddock with lemon juice.
- 2 Rub seasoning onto both sides of the bacon strips. Wrap one bacon strip around each piece of haddock.
- 3 In oven safe skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown bacon-wrapped haddock for 1 minute. Turn fish over and bake for 12 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
Go To Meal Planner