Welcome the flavours of South Africa to your grill! In South Africa, these kabobs are known as Sosaties and are served alongside warm pita and a light salad.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) Roasted Garlic & Peppers Wet Rub
- 1 (500 gram) lamb loin, cut into 16 cubes
- 16 dried apricots
- 1 red onion, chopped into 16- 1 in (2.5 cm) pieces
- 4 wooden skewers, presoaked
- 1 In a shallow dish, rub marinade over lamb pieces. Marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- 2 Assemble skewers in the following order: onion, apricot, lamb and repeat 3 more times for each skewer.
- 3 Grill skewers over medium–high heat for 3 minutes per side or until the lamb reaches an internal temperature of minimum 145°F (63°C).