All the fixins from Thanksgiving Dinner in a sandwich. Don't skimp the cranberry sauce — it's the best part!
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) Smouldering Smoked Applewood Seasoning
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) olive oil
- 6 boneless turkey cutlets, approximately 1½ lb (750 g)
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) cranberry sauce
- 6 ciabatta buns, sliced in half
- 2 tomatoes, sliced into 12 slices
- 1/2 head lettuce, 6 leaves
- 1/4 large red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 In large plastic bag or shallow dish, combine seasoning, oil and turkey cutlets. Marinate for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- 2 In small bowl, mix mayonnaise and cranberry sauce together. Set aside
- 3 Grill cutlets over medium–high heat for 2 minutes per side or until internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) is reached. Discard any leftover marinade.
- 4 To assemble: Place turkey cutlet on open bun. Top with lettuce, 2 slices of tomato, red onion and 1 tbsp (15 mL) cranberry mayonnaise mixture.