Rim beverage glasses for Caesars in Applewood Bacon Grilling Salt to add smoky flavour with every sip.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) Smouldering Smoked Applewood Seasoning
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) coarse sea salt
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) finely chopped crispy cooked bacon
- 4 cups (1 liter) French's Original Caesar Mix
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) vodka
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) lemon juice
- 8 celery sticks, charred
- 1 For the Applewood Bacon Grilling Salt, mix Smouldering Smoked Applewood Seasoning, coarse sea salt, and finely chopped crispy cooked bacon in small bowl until well blended. Place about 2 tbsp (30 mL) of the Grilling Salt on small plate. Wet outside rims of beverage glasses with water. Dip glasses into Grilling Salt to coat.
- 2 For the Caesar, mix French's Original Caesar Mix, vodka and lemon juice in pitcher. Pour into ice-filled, rimmed beverage glasses. Serve each with a charred celery stick.
Test Kitchen Tips:
o Store leftover Applewood Bacon Grilling Salt in tightly covered jar in refrigerator. If needed, break up any clumps before using. Sprinkle on grilled pork, chicken, beef, seafood and potatoes.
o To char celery sticks, grill over high heat 15 to 30 seconds or until lightly charred.
Go To Meal Planner