Wrapped in rice paper, fresh veggies, coconut shrimp and cooked vermicelli noodles are the perfect filling for this Asian-inspired dish.
INGREDIENTS 12 SERVINGS
- 1 pound (500 grams) 16/20 count shrimp
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) limited edition hawaiian woodfire bbq seasoning (la grille/)
- 12 sheets rice paper
- 4-5 lettuce leaves , broken into smaller pieces
- 1 package (1 pound) dried vermicelli noodles , cooked and cooled
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) each julienned carrots and cucumber
- 1 Soak skewers in water at least 30 minutes before grilling
- 2 Preheat grill to medium heat.
- 3 Thread shrimp onto skewers. Grill shrimp until pink and opaque, about 3 minutes per side, sprinkling with seasoning during grilling. Set aside and allow to cool. Slice shrimp in half.
- 4 Working one roll at a time, soak rice paper in warm water for 10 seconds or until soft. Lay on a clean flat surface. Layer ingredients on the lower middle of rice paper in the following order: shrimp, lettuce, noodles, carrots and cucumber. Roll up by first folding in sides and then rolling up to seal in filling.
- 5 Cut rolls in half and serve with Hawaiian Almond Dipping Sauce.
Go To Meal Planner