Try something new with Greek Bruschetta. Traditional bruschetta gets a Mediterranean twist with the addition of briny olives and feta, vegetables and Club House seasonings.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 1 baguette, sliced ½-in (1 cm) thick
- 4 tablespoon (60 milliliter) olive oil, divided
- 1/2 each red, yellow and green pepper, seeded
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) ½-in (1 cm) thick sliced tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, sliced ½-in (1 cm) thick
- 1 zucchini, sliced ½-in (1 cm) thick
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) No Salt Added Barbecue Chicken Seasoning
- 1/4 cup (62.5 milliliter) feta cheese diced
- 1/4 cup (62.5 milliliter) chopped black olives
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) balsamic vinegar
- 1 Brush bread slices with 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil and grill until crispy and golden brown.
- 2 Mix vegetables with 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil and 2 tbsp (30 mL) seasoning. Grill on high heat for about 4 minutes on each side or until cooked; let cool.
- 3 Finely dice the vegetables. Add the feta, olives, balsamic vinegar, remaining seasoning and olive oil; mix well.
- 4 Spoon 1-2 tbsp (15-30 mL) of the mixture onto each slice of baguette and serve.
Test Kitchen Tips:
o The vegetable mixture is a great topping for pizza.
o For a vegetarian option, leave out the feta cheese.