Bring the mouthwatering flavours of Mexican elote corn to your grill, topped off with a punch of spicy + fruity from the Club House La Grille Chipotle Mango Seasoning.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliter) vegetable oil, divided
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliter) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliter) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) Chipotle Mango Seasoning , or more sprinkled on, if desired
- 4 ears of corn
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) cotija cheese or feta cheese, finely crumbled
- Lime wedges and cilantro for garnish
- 1 Preheat grill to medium high heat and brush with 2 tbsp (30 mL) oil.
- 2 In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream and seasoning.
- 3 Brush corn with remaining 2 tbsp (30 mL) oil. Grill corn, turning occasionally, until all sides of corn are slightly charred. Remove from grill and allow to cool slightly.
- 4 Brush warm corn with mayonnaise mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Garnish with a lime wedge, cilantro and additional seasoning, if desired.
- 5 Test Kitchen Tip: For a more simple side, sprinkle Club House La Grille Chipotle Mango Seasoning onto warm, buttered corn.
Go To Meal Planner