Baked brie goes bold topped with a tasty tomato-BBQ relish starring La Grille® Montreal Steak Spice BBQ Sauce. Enjoy with crackers, sliced baguette or toast points.
INGREDIENTS 16 SERVINGS
- 1 round (450g) brie cheese
- 1 small beefsteak tomato , seeded and finely diced (about 3/4 cup/175ml)
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Montreal Steak Spice BBQ Sauce (la grille/)
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Thyme Leaves
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Gourmet Garden™ Roasted Garlic Paste
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliters) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) salt
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Remove rind from brie. Using a small sharp knife, cut a circle in top of brie, leaving about 1/2-inch (1-cm) rim around edge. Use a small spoon to scoop out about 1 to 2 tablespoons (15 to 30 ml) of cheese from the center to create a well. (Snack on the remaining 1 to 2 tablespoons brie while cooking!)
- 2 Mix diced tomato, olive oil, BBQ Sauce, thyme, garlic paste, vinegar and salt in small bowl. Spoon relish into well in brie.
- 3 Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brie is heated through and softened. Serve with crackers, sliced baguette, or toast points.