Forget delivery — make this light, Greek-inspired pizza with all your favourite Mediterranean toppings! Opa!
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 1 prepared 12” (30 cm) pizza crust
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) shredded pizza blend or mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) Greek
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) sliced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (62.5 milliliter) diced red onion
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) thinly sliced zucchini, quartered
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup (82.5 milliliter) pitted kalamata (Greek) olives, halved
- 1 Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Sprinkle half of mozzarella cheese on top. Scatter remaining ingredients over cheese. Top with remaining mozzarella. Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
Test Kitchen Tip:
·To prepare your own pizza cheese combine shredded mozzarella, Cheddar and Parmesan cheese.
Go To Meal Planner