One of Thailand’s signature soups. This savoury dish incorporates all of the exciting flavours of Thai cuisine. Rich and satisfying, it’s a delicious addition to any feast, Thai or western.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) vegetable oil
- 1 pound (500 grams) boneless skinless chicken breasts , cut into thin strips
Thai Kitchen® Coconut Cream
- Coconut Milk
- 2 cups (500 milliliters) water
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) Fish Sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) very finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 HEAT oil in large saucepan on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in coconut cream and water. Bring to boil; reduce heat to low.
- 2 STIR in fish sauce, lime juice, ginger and red pepper. Simmer 10 minutes or just until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Garnish with green onion and cilantro.