Choose your favourite meats and vegetables to make this a unique curry that's all your own.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Red Curry Paste
- 1 can (400 milliliters) Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) Chicken Cooking Stock
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Fish Sauce
- 1 pound (500 grams) boneless chicken, beef, pork or duck, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups (750 milliliters) assorted cut-up vegetables, such as bell peppers, onions, carrots and sugar snap peas
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) julienne-cut fresh basil
- Cooked Jasmine Rice (thai kitch)
- 1 In large skillet, heat oil on medium heat. Add curry paste; stir fry 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until fragrant. Add coconut milk and chicken stock; bring to simmer on medium-high heat. Stir in brown sugar and fish sauce until well blended.
- 2 Stir in meat and vegetables; simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until meat is cooked through and vegetables are tender-crisp. Remove from heat. Stir in basil.
- 3 Serve over cooked Jasmine Rice, if desired.
Go To Meal Planner