This recipe courtesy of Chef Barbara Hom features authentic Thai herbs and spices in our barbecue sauce to give garlicky ribs a deep rich colour and flavour, and a spicy fragrance.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 3 tablespoons (45 milliliter) minced ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lime leaves, minced (optional)
- 2 stalks fresh lemongrass, minced (optional)
- 3 (1.5 kilogram) pork spareribs
- 1 (200 milliliters) jar Thai Kitchen® Spicy Thai Chili Sauce
- 1 In small bowl, combine ginger, garlic, lime leaves and lemongrass. Rub onto both sides of ribs. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or overnight.
- 2 Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Brush both sides of ribs with chili sauce. Bake 40 minutes, turning once and brushing with additional chili sauce. (This can be done in advance.)
- 3 Broil or grill ribs over medium heat 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally and brushing with chili sauce. Serve with additional chili sauce.