The spiciness of the red curry paste adds enough heat but if you really like it hot, add the Spicy Thai Chili Sauce.
1h 30 min
INGREDIENTS 15 SERVINGS
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) Liquid Honey Upside Down Squeeze
- 1/4 cup (50 milliliter) Red Curry Paste
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliter) Sweet Red Chili Sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, mashed to a paste
- 1 boneless center-cut pork roast (about 4 lbs, 2 kg)
- 3 cups (750 milliliter) thinly sliced onions
- Cooked Jasmine Rice (thai kitch)
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). In a small bowl, combine honey, red curry paste, oil, soy, chili sauce and garlic until well blended. Coat pork loin on all sides with 1/2 of the mixture. Reserve remaining mixture for basting. Spread onions in large roasting pan. Place pork on top of onions.
- 2 Bake 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F (175°C). Roast 1 to 1 1/2 hours longer or until internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C), turning and basting every 15 minutes with the remaining curry paste mixture. Transfer pork to cutting board. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- 3 Drain and coarsely chop onions. To serve, place a layer of onions over cooked Jasmine Rice. Top with pork slices.
Go To Meal Planner