The rich, aromatic flavours of Thai Kitchen Massaman Curry Paste bring the spirit of a Thai street market to your kitchen. Serve with crushed peanuts for added taste and texture.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 1/4 cup (50 milliliter) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) firm tofu, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) diced white onions
- 3 cups (750 milliliter) steamed/cooked rice, cooled
- 4 tablespoons (60 milliliter) Massaman Curry Paste (thai kitch)
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliter) No Salt Added Vegetable Cooking Stock
- 4 whole eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) slivered green onions
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) crushed peanuts
- 1 In a large skillet on medium-high heat, add oil and tofu; cook until golden in colour. Add onions and sauté for 2 minutes. Add rice to pan and toss well, cook for 4 minutes.
- 2 In a small bowl whisk together curry paste and vegetable stock.
- 3 Add liquid mixture to pan and stir thoroughly. Add eggs and cook for about 3 minutes. Add green onions and mix well.
- 4 Serve with crushed peanuts on top (optional)