Nobody knows peanut sauces like Thai cooks. Here is one of their simplest and best noodle dishes. Serve warm or at room temperature, perfect anytime.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 package (198 gram) Stir-Fry Rice Noodles
- 1 package (227 milliliters) Peanut Satay Sauce
- 1 red bell pepper , cut into short thin strips
- 1 cucumber , peeled and cut into short thin strips
- 1 large carrot , grated
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliter) salt
- Fresh cilantro sprigs and crushed unsalted peanuts , optional
- 1 Bring large pot of water to boil. Add rice noodles; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until noodles are tender but firm. Rinse under cold water; drain well. Set aside.
- 2 Mix Peanut Satay Sauce, bell pepper, cucumber, carrot, sugar and salt in large bowl. Add noodles; toss to coat well. Garnish with cilantro and chopped peanuts, if desired.