This is a classic dish that the whole family will love. For variety, change up the vegetables each time you make it!
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliter) vegetable oil, divided
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) cut-up fresh or frozen vegetables
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) cold, cooked Jasmine Rice (thai kitch)
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliter) Fish Sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) sugar
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup (50 milliliter) chopped green onions
- Fresh cilantro leaves and lime wedges (optional)
- 1 Heat oil in wok or large skillet on medium-high heat. Add onion and vegetables; stir fry 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 2 Stir in rice, fish sauce and sugar; stir fry 3 minutes or until rice is heated through. Add chicken and green onions; stir fry until heated through. Serve with cilantro and lime wedges, if desired.