INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) Thai Chili and Ginger Sauce
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pound (454 grams) large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Mix Thai Chili & Ginger Sauce, oil and cilantro in small bowl until well blended. Reserve ¼ cup (50 mL) for brushing. Place shrimp in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 30 minutes. Remove shrimp from marinade. Discard remaining marinade. Thread 4 shrimp onto each skewer.
- 3 Grill over medium heat 2-3 minutes per side or just until shrimp turn pink, brushing with reserved marinade.