Load up chips, burgers, tacos and more with this fresh mango salsa — the flavours of cilantro, lime, garlic and chilis bring complexity with a touch of heat.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup (50 milliliter) chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliter) fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliter) Sweet Red Chili Sauce
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) minced garlic
- 1 In medium bowl, combine all ingredients until well blended. Cover.
- 2 Refrigerate until ready to serve.