‘Tis the season to follow our easy homemade slime recipe without borax. Club House Colours and Imitation/Pure Extracts make it fun to customize any way you – and the kids – like!
- 1 (118 mililiters) bottle white school glue or 1 bottle (147 mL/5 oz) clear school glue
- 1 teaspoon (5 mililiters) baking soda
- 1 tablespoon (15 mililiters) water
- Your favourite Club House Food Colour(s), such as…
- Green Food Colouring
- Yellow Food Colour
- Red Food Colouring
- Blue Food Colour
- Your favourite Club House Imitation/Pure Extract(s), such as…
- Pure Mint & Peppermint Extract
- Pure Cinnamon Extract
- Imitation Caramel Extract
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pure Almond Extract
- 1 to 2 teaspoon (5-10 mililiter) contact lens solution
- 1 Mix glue and baking soda in medium glass bowl until well blended
- 2 Stir in water, desired food colour(s) and extract(s) until well blended and you get the colour and smell you want.
- 3 Stir in contact solution, 1 tsp (5 mL) at a time, until mixture becomes difficult to stir and is no longer sticky. (If necessary, add more contact solution until desired consistency.)
- 4 Knead in hands until you form a ball that is slightly wet, but does not stick to hands. (Slime is ready to use when you can touch the slime and pull your finger away without anything sticking to it.)
- 5 Store slime in airtight container when not using.
Test Kitchen Tips:
o While this slime looks and smells yummy, it is not edible. The addition of extract(s) is for scent only.
o Not all contact solutions will work. For best results, use those without added proprietary moisturizers.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.